Thursday, February 1, 2018

~ Winter Cardinals ~


Hello my fellow stampers,

I am so honored to announce that I am now a part of the Whimsy Stamps design team.  Whimsy Stamps has picked up the DoveArt Studios line of stamps and the design team gets to now use not only DoveArt stamps but Whimsy's beautiful assortment of products as well.  You will get to see lots more from me in the near future.  You can find the whole Whimsy Stamps lineup HERE.

I am show casing the DoveArt Winter Cardinals.




Winter Cardinals

Copics
Female Cardinal E51, E26, E35, E28, R02, R05
Male Cardinal & Berries R24, R46, R59
Evergreen YG95, G99
Sky BG0000, BG000, BG10
Snow C1, C3, C5

I wanted to give this image some pizzaz, so I added Diamond Dust and Crystal Art Glitter to make the snow shimmer, and for the berries I added Christmas Red Stickles to give them some extra sparkle and make them pop.  To add dimension to the cardinals,  I popped up the female Cardinal twice plus her wing and the male Cardinal three times plus his wing and cheek using dimensional glue.  I really love how this card turned out!

I am super excited to be a joining all the talented designers from Whimsy!  This is going to be so much fun!!!

~ Nicolette ~







2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...