Tuesday, March 13, 2018

~ Ladybird Friends ~

Hello my crafty friends,

I want to share this sweet card I made with the absolutely adorable "Ladybird Friends" from Whimsy Stamps.  Their faces are so precious how could you not love them!  What I like about this stamp is that it can be used for birthdays, anniversaries, thank you's, etc.  Having a versatile stamp in your collection is always helpful.  They would also look cute colored up in yellows or oranges, too.


Whimsy Stamps - Ladybird Friends

Copics Used:

E40, E41, E42, E43
R24, R27, R29
T1, T3, T5, T7, T10
YG93, YG97
B34, B37
Y21

Misc. items used:  "friend" chippie from Make It Crafty, rhinestones and doily from my stash

Happy stamping everyone,

~ Nicolette ~





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog posts! Your kindness and support means the world to me!!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...